Progress on the first duplex house.
- The rain has slowed us down a bit, but it is coming along nicely!
- The floor is done, getting ready to put on the roofing
- Looking out over the pond
- From the road looking in.... our orchard and banana grove is doing great! The rain has been great for the plants!
The uninvited guest
- Ohm teaching Eurn how to play some of our songs.
- Doe-Doe, one of the orphans who comes every Sunday. He is being raised by his grandmother.
- Nat is being raised by her aunt, and is now very active in the youth group.
- Ning and Noi are active members in the youth program, and are daughters of our Thai co-workers.